The Faceless Fuzz - PRE-ORDER
The Faceless Fuzz - PRE-ORDER
PRE-ORDER for the new THE FACELESS FUZZ!
After about a year of development work I'm finally ready to start taking pre-orders on the new fuzz. Full details on the product are listed below but here are a few notes on the pre-order itself:
- Your pre-order payment secures your order and place in line
- The photo posted is of a PROTOTYPE SILICON version. The artwork/print is subject to change ever so slightly as I make a few refinements
- GERMANIUM pedals will come in the DARK CHARCOAL colour-scheme shown in the mock-up photo.
- Pedals will be built in the order of sales. Please note these are being made one at a time so it's possible there is a bit of a lengthy wait but know that I will be diligently working to get them out ASAP. I expect to start rolling them out by early DECEMBER. Tracking numbers will be provided on all shipments when they go out. I will be documenting the build process over on my Instagram page so everyone can follow along.
- At the moment there are 'basic' options available for pre-order. The intention is to keep these available for order at any time so long as I have parts to make them. I will have special releases that come out from time-to-time as I am able to make them with parts I have available. These will be first come, first served and will come out via a mailing list email blast.
I hope everyone loves these as much as I do, it's been a long time coming but I believe they will be worth the wait!
Here is the standard product copy:
Made one-at-a-time in Canada, the all-new Faceless Fuzz is designed to provide all the vintage character of the classic face-style fuzz of the '60s with modern elements incorporated to meet the needs of today's player.
I've been completely obsessed with this circuit for years now and while I love it, there has always been small quirks that got in the way of it being perfect. After playing countless takes on this circuit and trying every tweak imaginable while making pedals for some of the worlds best players, I've finally tuned-in what I would consider my favourite take on this classic fuzz.
No fancy bells-and-whistles, just two knobs and the truth!
Up front the level control packs a punch that will really push the front end of your amp when turned up. The new fuzz control is designed to be extremely usable throughout its sweep. Start with it up full for that classic huge fuzz and gradually dial it back to help find the perfect amount of clarity and grit for your rig. When you find the perfect setting there are many different tones as you work your guitars volume knob!
Inside, you will find amp-level quality components to compliment your choice of selected NOS transistors. There is also a bias trimmer with two test pads to help fine tune the character of the fuzz for your perfect amount of fuzz/spittiness should you wish.
These pedals are built to withstand the rigours of the touring musician. Each pedal features a pedalboard-friendly size, quality top-jacks, soft-click footswitch, and standard DC center-pin negative power jack.
A note about transistors - The transistors are the engine of this circuit. Each type will impart their own unique character to the sound and feel of the fuzz. Please visit the Transistor Info FAQ via the menu for details on any transistors that are currently, or have previously been offered in this product.
Only currently available transistor choices will be active in this listing. Prices may vary based on the rarity of a particular set as they become available to order. New options may become available from time-to-time so sign up for the mailing list and follow @dominionelectric on socials to be the first to know on any new arrivals!
- Choice of selected NOS Germanium/Silicon transistors
- High quality 4-Layer PCB designed for lowest noise-floor
- Vishay film resistors
- Sprague electrolytic capacitors
- NOS TRW/Good-All capacitor
- Gorva soft-click footswitch
- Switchcraft 1/4" Top Jacks
- Internal bias trimmer with test pads
- True-Bypass switching
- Box and carry bag included
- 9v battery (Carbon-Zinc type recommended) or;
- Standard 9V Center-pin Negative DC Jack (9V Isolated Power Supply Only!)
Each pedal is built-to-order and backed by a 1 year, non-transferrable warranty against any operational defects.
Please allow a build time of up-to 10 business days. A tracking number will be provided to you once your pedal has shipped.
This is a handmade item and may show small variances in finish.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Individual shipping rates may vary based on customer location. Rates will be calculated at check-out.
Buyer is responsible for all applicable customs/duty fees that may be associated with international purchases.
All pedals are guaranteed against any defects for 30 days upon delivery.
4.5"H x 3.0"W x 1.3"T